For nearly 25 years, USLI has provided nonprofits and those who serve them with critical protection against unforeseen and costly management liability claims. Nonprofits are often asked to do more with less, and we in turn strive to provide them with more coverage at an affordable cost.
Based on our commitment to excellence as well as listening to our customers and nonprofit partners, we reinvested in our Nonprofit Directors and Officers form by enhancing our already broad coverage. Our heightened form is equipped to handle all emerging market threats faced by nonprofit management today, and we are happy to share with our insureds and customers our new management liability solution.
With directors and officers premiums starting at $475 in select approved states, coupled with over three dozen coverage enhancements and customizable coverage features, your clients can rest assured knowing they can focus on doing more with their mission and spending less on their insurance.
Highlights of our key changes:
• $1 million additional Side A coverage includes on all policies
• EPL including express social media coverage
• Full severability
• Retention forgiveness
• Broader definition of claim
• Expanded definition of individual insured
• Expanded subsidiary coverage
• Broadened Insured versus Insured carve backs
• Employed lawyers, personal injury and publishers liability built in
• 80/20 hammer
• 90-day automatic claim reporting
• 60 days to purchase extended reporting provision
• Pro-rata cancellation
With our comprehensive management liability form, we believe that our coverage will allow nonprofits to navigate the directors and officers landscape for years to come!
For more information, click here.